Samuel Delgado Hernández was born in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) in 1990. He obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and his Master’s degree in Biotechnology at the University of La Laguna. After this, he completed an additional Master’s degree in Design and Development of Drugs at the University of Salamanca. Currently, he is a PhD student under the supervision of Dr. Fernando García Tellado and Dr. David Tejedor in the Department of Molecular Sciences at the Institute of Natural Products and Agrobiology (IPNA-CSIC).
The emphasis of his research is in the fields of domino processes and molecular complexity generation. His thesis is focused on the sustainable synthesis of new chemotypes and their biological annotations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, University of La Laguna (2013).
- Master´s degree in Biotechnology at the University of La Laguna (2014).
- Master’s degree in Design and Development of Drugs at the University of Salamanca (2015).
- Pre-doctoral contract University La Laguna-Caja 7 (2017-present).
- Visiting PhD student at the Institute of Organic Chemistry at the University of Münster (Dra. Olga Garcia Mancheño) (2021).
Fellow of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry.